that nothing is too bland to publish it in a blog:
- Even remember what I had for breakfast this morning: coffee and a buttered pretzel at the French Bakery run by a Russian & his wife, followed by an EC-organic half-blood orange at home.
- Somewhere along the day I searched the web for good blog hosts and came upon WordPress.
- Created this blog based on somebody else’s blog I’d stumbled upon by accident*: Poetry mail from Madelyn Conner
- Did a load of laundry (colors).
- Started vacuuming the place, left the vacuum in the hallway because not finished.
- Went out to give advice to my ex-wife & to go on a walk with the dog we trade back & forth.
- Too much rain & wind nixed the walk.
- Now I’m back home & posting like the dickens.
*Provided that accident and chance exist.