My autumn style for Sunday Scribblings #133, My Style. A photo instead of text for a change.
- 365 tomorrows
- An eclectic selection of song lyrics
- Art and Writing by Johannes Beilharz
- Bhaswati Ghosh
- Dave the Novelist
- Garden of Literary Confusion
- How to Survive Suburban Life
- International poetry in English translation
- Kritya | A Journal of Poetry
- Mad Kane’s Political Madness
- Niebla | Fog
- Notes from a Room
- One Single Impression
- Poetry Super Highway
- Poets United
- Recuerda mi corazón
- Sharp Little Pencil
- Six Sentences
- Story Slivers
- Sunday Scribblings
- Trifecta Writing Challenge
- View From a New Vrindaban Ridge
- World So Wide
Join 9,438 other subscribers
Very nice. I love taking pictures of the leaves in fall.
How lovely! I love this season. 🙂
Beautiful picture. It could almost be4 a painting and the colors are gorgoeus.
Love the flamboyance of autumn! Great picture!
Beautiful photo that captures autumn perfectly
Beautiful! And I’d subtitle it ‘When summer green leaves turn to autumn gold!’
oh that blue totally sets this off!!! very well done!!!!